High Cabinet | L.120 P.50 A.175 CM | W.47,2'' D.19,6'' H.68,8''
A classic cabinet with old world craftsmanship, the inlay marquetry a tribute to the artist M.C Escher. The exquisite bronze handles made from wheat branches in a brass casting mold.
Oak wood with the A1 Stain, interior in white suede. Casted Brass handles.
Multilayer and MDF plywood with Patterned veneer. (flexible building to custom size and finishes on demand)
- Casted brass or aluminum handles designed originally by Larforma.
- Feet in solid wood and fixed with stainless steel screws.
- Brushed/Polished hinges in brass/aluminum finish manufactured with an exclusive concept (square knot, fixed with stainless steel screws with split half rounded head).
UPHOLSTERY | INTERIOR
- Available in all Larforma fabrics and leathers; available in C.O.M.
- Veneered options: Pau Ferro, Rosewood, Walnut, Oak.
- Four drawers with soft close.
- Other finishes and inside equipment on demand.